Guidelines for submission
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to June 30th, 2016*
- Accepted abstracts (sent before June 10th 2016) will be published on “JPNIM – Journal of Pediatric and Neonatal Individualized Medicine“.
- The Journal will be available online in a Web-based electronic format.
- The direct link will be published on this website around November 2016
- Accepted clinical cases will be presented as poster presentation
Please follow the following structure:
- Select the TOPIC
- Enter the AUTHORS NAME
- Enter the AUTHORS INSTITUTIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Enter the PRESENTER FULL NAME
- ABSTRACT TITLE
- CONTENT – MAXIMUM 2000 CHARACTERS1) Introduction2) Methods3) Results4) Conclusions
- FIGURESImage (optional) in JPEG, PNG or TIFF formatTable/Chart/Graph (optional) in Excel or Word formatImportant notes:- Authors should quote figures and tables in the text and should number them in the order in which they appear in the text. Each figure and table should be accompanied by a short description- Regarding references, please list the references in order of citation in the text, in square brackets. For each entry, please clearly indicate the following data: names of all the authors, title of the article/book, publication year. Moreover, for journal articles, indicate journal title, volume, issue, first and last page of the article; for websites, indicate the last access; for books, indicate the book publisher and its head office. If you want to quote a chapter within a book, please add information on the chapter (title and authors).
- CONFLICT OF INTEREST STATEMENTPlease provide a conflict of interest statement. In case of human experimentation, please indicate which ethical standards were followed and write an informed consent statement; in experiments on animals, please indicate an animal rights statement.